Re: [DML] Re: Rack & Pinion determination-Grady Reply

Re: [DML] Re: Rack & Pinion determination-Grady Reply

Ditto on that statement.

I am sure that the rest of the DeLorean vendors are just as good and caring,
but my experiences have mainlly been with PJ Grady and I can express what I
know.

The last deciding factor for me in purchasing my DeLorean was Rob and his
company "PJ Grady," some eight years ago. If it wasn't for Rob, I would have
not purchased my DeLorean. At that time there were no DML. If I am right,
the DML just got started less then a year after I made my purchase. So,
searching for information was based on the DeLorean Owners Association (DOA) and
the less then a half dozen of vendors that was available which was a time
consuming and aggravating event. A person such as Rob can make the difference
when it comes own a DeLorean, for he does offer his knowledge when asked,
whether you are making a purchase or not. The other great thing for me ishe is
just 60 miles away from me, so what ever I need, he is just a short distance
away which makes repairs and picking up parts easier.

Rob sell parts that are OEM, NOS or reproduce parts that are equal if not
"better." They are safe and sound and they are "politically and business
correct." This means that the parts are acceptable in the DeLorean community for
use as replacement or as an "upgrade." All the parts that are sold are backed
up by him, besides the product liability insurance that stands behind the
parts. No "hokie pokey" parts sold.

So, when dealing with PJ Grady, one is are dealing with a man, his wife
Debbie and his top technician Pat who will offer you nothing but the best parts and
service money can buy and the money that is spent, is worth every penny.
Besides, who do you know that would open up the shop at 12 midnight to takein
my DeLorean, in tow when I had an emergency? His trusted technician Pat!!!

No brag, just the facts.

Kayo Ong
Lic 9D NY