Re: Performance Chips

Performance chips (when properly done) can have a dramatic effect on
performance. Unfortunatly this is not the case on Deloreans. The
technology used on the Deloreans is primitive compared to newer cars
with much more complex engine management technology. Just take a look
at what you can do on a 94 Lotus. You can almost turn it into a 95 by
"chipping" it.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "grandprix9598" <grandprix9598@xxxx>