Re: [DML] Re: Craig Radio Wire Harness Adapters

Re: [DML] Re: Craig Radio Wire Harness Adapters

The cables I have cost me more than what you say you can get them for, and the price also includes shipping and packing.
I include a printed version of the wire translations rather than having someone go to
another website and print them off.
Everything is included.

If you take the time to go out and look for things, do the research and effort then you
can find anything cheaper, sure.
I figured I would help by offering them to those who want them without the hassle.

This whole thing came about because I wanted one of these and could not find them,
Mid-State was out of them and had no intentions of getting more, so when I finally
found some I bought all they had.

I have about 20 of them if anyone wants one.
I have already sold several of them.

I am just trying to help.
God forbid that my efforts of driving around Dallas for two days looking for these
makes me $2.00 each after costs and shipping.
I will get rich this way for sure!!!!

Videobob
VIN#5278
http://www.dfwdmc.com

> The common speaker return line may be a problem. Most contemporary

This is absolutely true in my case. I installed an Alpine head unit, and had to re-wire the speaker lines directly, and bypass the harness.

BTW, my local electronic supply shop has the same nine-pin harnesses for a few bucks. I'll check it out next time I'm there. Sorry, Bob, I don't think it's necessary to charge $13 for a $4 cable, when the "wire code translations" are all available on either the Mid-State DMC site (http://www.midstatedmc.com/parts/radioplug.html) or my page when I installed my radio: http://www.eskin.net/radioharness.html.

-Hank #1619

[very long quote trimmed by moderator]