Re: Craig Radio Wire Harness Adapters

Good find. The Mid-State DMC Club used to sell these when they were
in stock

http://www.midstatedmc.com/parts/radioplug.html

I was able to get a hold of one from them (thanks Marty!) and it
works great. Instructions are on their webpage.

Erik

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Robert Moseley" <videobob@xxxx>