Re: stuck door & hood

Unlock the driver's door with the button inside and also try the key
outside. You should feel when it is unlocked. If you don't then the
locking linkage is either out of adjustment or came apart. If you can
feel it locking and unlocking then move it to the unlocked position.
Now with someone outside pulling on the handle (not too hard) and you
inside pulling on the release handle, try pushing the door open.
Sometimes if a door is out of adjustment it can get stuck and pushing
it may open it. Maybe a seat belt is caught in the door or the anchor
pins are way out of position. If this won't do it you will have to
remove the trim panel and try to move the linkage while forcing the
door open.
For the hood have someone pull the release handle while you try to
pull the hood up. If the cable is broken by the release handle there
is usually enough to grab with a vise-grip.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757