Re: [DML] The Great DeLorean Key Disaster

Re: [DML] The Great DeLorean Key Disaster

I live in a small town in south-east England. Two years ago my new DeLorean arrives from the US and one of the first investments I made was in a set (early style) of key blanks from Grady. I took the original keys, one of which had a crack in it, down to the local family run DIY shop. He had one of the trace cutters you mention. My copy is still working fine, and I keep the original in case of emergencies and in case of needing to cut another copy. You should never use a copy to make a copy.

Best Wishes

Martin

cruznmd wrote:

I wish someone around here used the old manual trace cutters.