The new website is finally online.

Hello all:

The 2004 website is now online along with all of
the delorean howto's. Some of the links have changed
and may require you to update your bookmarks. The
delorean area looks much like the old one as I havent
completed the new look to change it to, but wanted to
keep the content available.

http://retroserver.no-ip.com

I can now be reached over any H323 compatible
videophone program. More information is available on
the page.

Thanx for all of the feedback, alot of feedback
will be reflected in the changes of the new delorean
page.

happy new year

Jordan
11613