Re: [DML] Re: DeLorean SPOILER

The most commonly used spoiler for the DeLorean comes
from Pontiac Firebirds/Chevy Corvettes in the mid/late
80's. The fit perfectly, line up well so as to not
block much rear view and they also clear the antenna.

You should (must) use heavier struts and even have
some sort of locking device to avoid a hard bang on
the head while working in the engine compartment.

BTW, this is the same series of cars that contributes
the third brake light used on many of our cars.

Dick Ryan
VIN 16867
--- Ryan <boy1der18@xxxx> wrote:
> Take a look at the spoiler from a 94-99 Ford
> Mustang. It fits
> perfectly and even clears the power ant. You can
> see it on my
> website: www.deloreanautomotive.com Let me know if
> you want any
> other pics of it.