Re: [DML] Interesting problem with battery.

Re: [DML] Interesting problem with battery.

Why unhook it each time you are done using it? I used to do that because my
battery was dead a day later, but it turned out my battery had developed a
dead cell. I also found out my door plungers were not long enough, so the driver
door lights were staying on when my door was shut ($1.90 vaccum seals from
Autozone fixed this when applied to the end of the plungers). Anyway, take your
battery in to sears or autozone and have them run a test to see if it is good
or bad.

Patrick
1880