DeLorean Door Seals...

My door seals seem to keep wearing out at the corner-where the seal
runs from the top of the windsield and down the piller. This happened
now on both sides, as well as the rear corner from the roof down. The
seals seem to just split down the middle-I am wondering if this is a
door adjustment, or is this just something I will have to deal with
every time. My seals were new before this happens-what gives?-#5003