Re: [DML] Re: delorean spark plug leads

thanks steve il try them
simon

Steve Abbott <abbotts@xxxx> wrote:
The Bosch (original equipment) part number for the complete ignition
lead set for the Volvo version of the V6 is B6087. For the Renault
version the part no is B4044. The difference between the two would
most likely just be in the length of the coil lead, either of which
might not be suitable for the Delorean anyway. You might need to take
the original coil lead in to your supplier to match it up with one
from their stock items. If they don't supply Bosch parts, they should
be able to use the Bosch part number to cross-match it to the brand
(s) they carry.
BTW, the Bosch part no for the distributor cap is GB797, and for the
rotor it is GB747, if that's any help at all :)
Hoping that these part numbers are still current, as my catalogue is
a few years old I'm afraid.

Cheers
Steve Abbott

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "simonsays10002003"
wrote:
> hi i live in the uk and am having problems finding a company that
> sells ignition leads,i really want a part number and manufacturer
or
> manufacurers so that i can go to my local halfords [motor factures]
> get them. thanks simon

moderators@xxxx

To visit your group on the web, go to: