Re: [DML] Prototype Delorean AGAIN!

Yes,they were sold before the auction ended,I had countless offers to
sell indivutal parts,and quite a few OFFERS WORLDWIDE(for the lot),
(as far as the Netherlands)(I was NOT into it to make a quick buck,i
just needed to make sure the cars got a good HOME,otherwise I would
have let the auction run,and see How high it would go)(and now they
DO HAVE THE BEST HOME)Orignally I took a Deposit on the person in the
Netherlands,But will be returning/returned their Deposit,as the time
and DISTANCE involved in the move,could NOT be worked out,in the TIME
I have left to remove the cars,so that the Cars/parts were sold to
someone on the east Coast(at this time I will not say)BUT he IS on
the DML,and is within driving/towing distance from my place here in
Connecticut,so there should be no problem with removal of
cars/parts,and I KNOW(and took his word that at least 3 of 4 cars
will be completed)And like me knows these cars,like the back of his
hand.(I just never had the time to finish)

Regards
Claude
00570
soon
vin#00000

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Enid/Jeremiah
<hispanicangeleyes@xxxx> wrote:
> I have heard rumor from someone who is going to look into going to
Conneticut...I'll say more when something actually happens. I hate
hearsay.

> DMCVIN6683 <dmcvin6683@xxxx> wrote:I was wondering if anyone
acquired the big Delorean parts and car

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dmcnews