[DML] Re: Prototype (and other early Deloreans)

[DML] Re: Prototype (and other early Deloreans)

AHA !!
I am starting to see a pattern here,a lot of those cars (pre vin #
649)were "sold" away from the American Market.(less likely for a
lawsuit)As most of those early cars that I came across were NOT in
the American market.

Claude
00570