Re: [DML] Re: Toby Tabs Rear Suspension

Walter does have bolts from the same batch that Martin sells. He's selling for $46 a pair (plus shipping, donate extra if you want). I've been trying to get him to find the paper showing strength of the bolts so we could put the info up for others to get. If you want more info, email me off list. Walter is a short drive from me so it is easy for me to get a pair and send out.

Samuel

content22207 wrote:

For average owner, wouldn't it be simpler and easier just to change
Inconel bolts periodically?

For anyone who can't wait for Toby Peterson's next production run,
Walt Coe (US distribution) and Martin Gutkowski (European
distribution) had similar bolts -- yes, I know there are length and
thread differences -- made from Inconel too:

http://www.delorean.co.uk/DMUK/newparts1.html#tabs

If I'm not mistaken, this is the same material that bolts holding jet
engines to wings are made from.

Bill Robertson