Logo/Stickers

I may be in the minority on this issue but I think that remaking "QAC" stickers is not appropriate as this would mean that anyone could buy one and place it on their car. Even people with bad intentions when selling....."yeah this car is perfect....see my QAC sticker!" The QAC stickers are a part of DMC history and a part of the process when the cars were made. Unless the car was actually gone over by one of the original QAC locations I feel it isn't right to simply add one to your car unless you are replacing one that already existed and is old/fading. My car does not have a QAC sticker and as far as I know never did....does this mean that is didn't get inspected? Should all cars have one anyway? After 22 years I think these would be pretty moot.

Perhaps our vendors could get together and design a new sticker. These would be applied only after they certify your car as 100% with each sticker indicating the service center that performed the work. This would give most owners the chance to get this "certification" at any vendor location. I live in Maine so my car is only serviced by Rob Grady so I think I should be able to have the opportunity to get one as should someone who lives nearer a different major vendor. Just an idea, perhaps a little too idealistic a concept since our vendors are all in competition with each other but it would be a nice way to make it more like a community. Any thoughts?

Tom