Re: Toby Tabs (suspension upgrades)

Mike,

Your description of the "fix" you would recommend sounds similar
to the Pearce Design Components re-designed SS trailing arms.

Although the PDC re-designed SS trailing arms do not have any
changes on the "outboard" portion of the trailing arm mounts,
the "inboard" attachment point does utilize a heavy duty type
of Heim joint (with an integrated spherical bearing).

When having two SS frames commissioned by PDC, I asked them to
engineer a better performing and better looking trailing arm
and they exceeded my expectations on both requests. The new
design also eliminates the risk of loose shims falling off.

Did you and your engineer buddies check out the PDC design?
Just curious.

Thanks,
Rich W.