Re: Speedo Recalibration-UPDATE-CONCLUSION---Addendum 1a---

Re: Speedo Recalibration-UPDATE-CONCLUSION---Addendum 1a---

An FYI,
If it's the custom 140 face I had Ryan make for my Indiglo Kit:
http://205.133.7.130/images/140-Speedo-Lorez.jpg
("MPH" and "km" text were added later)

The settings for re-calibration are: "1000 RPM speedo cable input speed equals 60
MPH on the speedo face needle."
(quote taken from DMC-News "Zine" #3, 1998, article "How Fast Is It?" by Marty
Maier). My face's beginning and ending are the same as Marty's so calibration
settings are the same.

Thanks again, Marty!

Shannon Y
16506