DeLorean Car Show Update

We are still upgrading the web page and will be adding more information over
the next few weeks.

Registration materials will be ready very shortly and will be on the
registration page in time for Christmas.

If you have not seen the web page lately you may want to check out the guests
on Saturday and the guess who's coming to Pigeon Forge section.

Pricing for the show has been determined and the registration page has been
designed and is in the final editing process so be patient we are almost Ready

There are plenty of rooms but remember this is a summer vacation hot spot and
many hotels will be filling up starting Jan 1. We have plenty of rooms but
we will need to return any unbooked rooms 30 days before the show so please do
not wait to register. The room reservations is almost 50% more at this point
as it was for Memphis at this time so we are looking forward to another great
turnout. (go to hotel on the web page for more info)

The Raffle car will have a section of its own later in Jan. and we will
update you as to its progress and location.

We plan to move the car around a bit over the next 6 months.

For those of you that have not seen on the web page Claudia Wells (Jennifer
Parker in BTTF1) will be joining us at the show and from the conversations we
have had with her, this is going to be a great time as she is looking forward
to seeing all of you.

Ken
www.deloreancarshow.com

See you in Pigeon Forge