a few questions

Hey group,

I'm working on one of those reproduction window stickers from mid-state dmc club right now. Does anyone know what the dealers name from San Francisco is? I'll need a full address and everything. I'm thinking it was Stanford Lincoln-Mercury in Menlo Park, because I've got a lot of reciepts for work done to the car from the mid '80s from there. Also, wasn't the port of entry for the west coast San Diego? There is also a number in parenthesis next to the "shipped to (dealer name and address)" in the top right hand corner. What is this, and is there any way of knowing what number mine is supposed to be? How do I find out what my engine number is too?

My next question is I saw an online store a while back that carried large DeLorean vinyl wall banners. I've lost the link to it, does anyone know what I'm talking about? And has anyone bought one of these, and if so, what's your opinion of them? There's also a guy who sells large aluminum "DMC" letters on ebay to hang on your wall. There's one on ebay now, Item number: 2447765138. Has anyone bought a set of these, and if so what did you think of them? Thanks for putting up with my mindless ramblings... lol.

Louie VIN 5252

Buy and sell stocks in NFL teams! Get paid dividends every time your team wins! Free limited-time trial at http://www.AllSportsMarket.com/Index.asp?Refer=delomail