No Power

Quick question, when my Delorean acellerates it dies and sputters but idles great around 950 R.P.M's. what could it be? Fuel dist. is working like it should and all new injectors have been installed, vacum is advancing and the and timing checks, fuel pressure is what it should be ecu is working fine to.