Speedometer Recalibration

Has anyone here ever done a speedometer recalibration?

I had called a few places that we all know to check on having my
speedo recalibrated to match up with one of those cool new Indiglo
dashes that DART sells, but everyone wanted what seemed to be to me a
lot of money
and the worst part was a 2 week wait plus shipping time!
This is not good for me since my car is a daily driver.

I searched the net for "speedometer recalibration" and found lots of
places that do it, for about $65 or so.

The main question they asked was,
Q: What make is the speedo? Is it a GM?
Q: Does it have a SQUARE magnet or a round one?
Q: Does it use a calibration spring?

If anyone knows the answers to this, or has a speedo handy that
they can inspect and let me know it would help.
I am just trying to find out before I pull my dash apart.

The guys I am talking to ar ein Dallas,
http://www.zepco.com
Hopefully they can do the job and save me $300!!!

- VB