[DML] Re: DeLorean Transmission Gears

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Bruce Benson" <delornut@xxxx> wrote:
> I'm looking at cutaways of both the DeLorean and Lotus transmissions and
> with the exception of the ring and pinion being reversed, they look
> identical.
<SNIP>

Looking at this website, it appears as though someone has already
completed the tranny swap. And while I don't read German, and the
translation performed online wasn't the best, the results do indeed appear tp
be pretty positive over all.

http://www.freetranslation.com/web.asp

-Robert
vin 6585 "X"