From: Christian Williams [mailto:delorean@xxxx]
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2003 11:06 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Houston's Door Struts

I recieved Houston's door struts today. It's the craziest thing... both ends
face the same way. I was finally able to partially unscrew the shaft end of
one strut so that it would fit. I can't get the other one to unscrew though.

I thought about taking some heat to it, but sensibility prevailed and I
decided that I'm probably not supposed to take a heat torch to a compressed
gas strut.

So does anyone know what gives with this strut setup? Can anyone think of a
machine that I might find at a local machine shop that has enough power to
unscrew this damn thing?

Thanks,
Christian