Re: [DML] Wheel Changes

>Two front and one rear wheel which are of the middle series style, >light silver with the spokes at the center raised higher than the >later models.

I had no idea that they actually slightly modified the wheel design along the way! Roughly when did this change occur? All I knew was that the very early DeLoreans had dark grey wheels, and anything after VIN 1900 or so had silver wheels. I recall my VIN 10115 and VIN 5252 having identical wheels... or were they? What's the story behind the change? Here I just THOUGHT I knew everything about DeLorean "production" changes... lol.

Louie Golden
VIN 5252 Charlotte, NC

Buy and sell stocks in NFL teams! Get paid dividends every time your team wins! Free limited-time trial at http://www.AllSportsMarket.com/Index.asp?Refer=delomail