Brake Bleeder & Calipers

Group,
A while back I posted I was going to the Las Vegas car parts show
APEX to look for new Delorean parts or sources for the existing
ones. One thing I found we have had several discussions on was a
European brake bleeder that works with the Delorean. I found it: It's
a one man operation and screws on to the brake master cylinder for
our car. The link is below to see it.
We are now distributing all the Motive Products which makes different
kinds of bleeders..
We are also re-building the Delorean calipers in house so if you
wanted something different with pads or color we can do that also.
We have located all the parts and can/are using the Mintex factory
original brake pads on the back. Mintex doesn't make the pads for the
front.That's also on the page with the new bleeders.
John Hervey
http://www.specialtauto.com/delorean-parts/brakes-rotors.html