Re: delorean christmas cards....oops

Looks like I screwed this one up - if you tried to order cards thru
this link and did not get a reply from me, it's because I forgot to
turn the mail forwarder back on and I didn't get the message. Please
reply directly to me at swingle(at)dmcnews.com and re-send your
request. Real Soon Now - time is short (and so are the cards!)

Sorry - I'll give it another 3 days (i.e. Friday nite) They are
getting shipped USPS Priority mail (two-day) so there should still be
time to make your Christmas list.

Dave S