Has this ever happened to you, to anyone?

Has this ever happened to you, to anyone?

Interesting DeLorean occurrence:
While leaving a clients house, waiting for the front gate to open, I
saw between the metal gate a familiar shape cross in front of me,
driving on the street I was waiting to turn on to. When the gate
finally opened, curious, I sped up to try to catch a look at the car.

When I got closer to the car, I quickly realized it was another
DeLorean! I pulled next to the other D and rolled down my window, and
so did the other owner. I asked him "Do you think this has ever
happened?" We had a nice but quick conversation about our cars,
yelling through our pathetic windows but, comically, we were both
totally flustered by the freak coincidence of 2 DeLoreans meeting up
with eachother on the street .

Needless to say, It made my day.

Has this ever happened to anyone on the list?