Re: DeLorean Car Show Magaxine

I received mine yesterday Ken. Thanks! Another great installment.
For anyone who has not yet subscribed to this great magazine...what
are you waiting for?! There is no valid reason not to subscribe to
this magazine if you love Deloreans. Christmas is around the
corner...a subscription would be a great gift.

Relaxing at work and reading DCS Magazine,
Erik

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, kKoncelik@xxxx wrote:
> I know some of you have your magazines already and others have
not. They
> were mailed a week ago from last Thursday so this is day 10. They
went Media
> mail so it is supposed to be a 3-8 day deliver (not including
weekends).

> If you have not recieved it yet be patient our efficient Post
Office will
> eventually deliver it (probably after they read it.) If you have
not recieved it
> by next week Thursday please let me know so I can report it to the
post
> office.
>
> If you remember last time a few of them took the scenic route.
One mailed in