           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Painting Fascias
           From: billsfanmd@xxxxxxx
      3. 81 DeLorean for sale
           From: BLuDSuKKuR@xxxxxxx
      4. Re: Automatic shifting troubles
           From: "Video Bob" <videobob@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Painting Fascias
           From: kKoncelik@xxxxxxx
      6. carpet
           From: kKoncelik@xxxxxxx
      7. DeLorean Car Show Magaxine
           From: kKoncelik@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 04:28:44 -0000
   From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Painting Fascias

They can be painted in place but they will come out much nicer if you
remove them. It is a lot of work and you will break many of the little
screws. If the shop uses the right type of paint for flexible parts it
won't matter about the flex. Look up the paint code in the archive, it
is a Ditzler # but it can be crossed over to all the paint companies.
If you have any doubts about the competance of the shop you might
consider shipping them to one of the Delorean venders. They will deal
with shops that know how to do it right. It probably won't cost any
more to do it that way except for the shipping.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, steve trimble <stevetrimble52@xxxx> wrote:
> I hope all of you veteran owners will be patient with
> a couple of questions. I have been looking at the
> front and rear fascia and finally realized that the
> car will never look really sharp until I get them

Message: 2