Re: [DML] Car Covers

>i doubt most DeLorean owners keep their cars outside year-round anyway. i think
> a mobile home court is the only place where there is probably not going to be
> a garage to put a car in.

Please don't make gross assumptions like that. I lived in a house for 5 years with only a driveway (no garage) and stored my Delorean outside year-round. There are plenty of REAL houses around here (Boston) without garages. Like I said in a previous post, I bought the "Noah" custom fitted car cover from Calif. Car Covers. It was about $250 (IIRC), and well worth it. It's fitted EXACTLY for the car (window pockets and all), and has perfectlyprotected the car in all seasons, even under three feet of snow and ice for weeks at a time. If you want to go by a cheap car cover and think it will do the trick, as with everything else, you get what you pay for.

-Hank #1619