Re: [DML] Car Covers

In a message dated 11/22/03 12:35:24 PM Central Standard Time,
louie@xxxx writes:

> This was the cover I had for my other D that was so crappy. It would
> leave horrible rain blotches on the car, and would fly off too. I
> agree with wayne... it's ok for keeping dust and leaves off the car
> if it's inside... but it's not worth much of anything outside.
>
> Louie Golden
> VIN 5252 Charlotte, NC

Well, like i said. it does the trick but isn't really made for outdoors. i
doubt most DeLorean owners keep their cars outside year-round anyway. i think
a mobile home court is the only place where there is probably not going to be
a garage to put a car in. why not relegate the daily driver or wife's car to
the driveway (then she will hate the car even more!!!!!)?

I use mine to cover it in the garage to keep dust off, and also when putting
the car into winter storage (heated warehouse). for these uses it works
perfectly and has never given me a problem in 3 years. for my use, a much better
buy than a fitted one for 5x the price.

if you really have to keep the car outside all the time, there are definitely
better options.

Andy