Re: Looking for parts...

If you have collision on the car your insurance will cover it. If you
got the plate of the truck you could file against his insurance and
then there is no deductable. If you do file with your carrier then you
have to balance the cost of the repair minus the deductible with the
chances that they may raise your premiums. Since I know you don't have
classic insurance on your car if they drop you then you can always get
the classic insurance. Try Ken K, he and Erik are parting out cars and
Bob Miller has lots of used parts too.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757