this. If you don't hear from either of them, please drop me a mail

Best Wishes

Martin

Original Message:
-----------------
From: ryanjm10014 ryanjm@xxxx
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 06:03:04 -0000
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Steering wheel play

Hey everyone,

I just had my steering rack replaced. It was confirmed to be bad, as
it was leaking, and there was a definite improvement in the
handling, but there's still a lot of play in the wheel when you turn
it left and right (it's not the column, but the wheel itself--my
column bushing is relatively new).

http://mail2web.com/ .