Re: [DML] Re: Dealing with Valeo.

If you are looking for a clutch, you might want to try Don Steger at DMC in Garden Grove, California. There is a link on the dmcnews web site. I got a centerforce clutch in my car. Not sure if I like the clutch or not. First one didn't last 10k miles, but the guy who did my clutch didn't get the step right on the flywheel. I am over 5k miles now on the second clutch with the correct step height on the flywheel and seems to be holding good for now.

Glenn