RE: [DML] Delorean Destruction

>I know it is doomed.
Mine is garaged evenings, but spends five days a week in the parking lot at
work (Houston). I sometimes use the car cover. I wash semi-regularly, and
put Black Magic Tire Wet on the fascias, louvres, and side stripes. Makes it
look slick and protects it good. Oh, yeah, on the tires too.
The dash and seats I was using this brown bottle of leather conditioner that
was respectible name brand... but I've forgotten what it was. Three years
and no cracking of the dash; the bottle just ran out. My driver's seat has a
little cracking started on it when I got it; not bad, though. I've kept it
in check with the above-mentioned bottle and saddle soap (the paste kind)--
Kiwi brand from a shoe store.
I do use a reflective winshield sun block and I have my side windows tinted
the maximum legal tint.

>(1)
>The passenger window does not close all the way, it goes up to about
>1/4" of an inch and stops. Any suggestions anyone?
Part of the track may have fallen off. On my car the front track fell off
and I reset it with much sweating and swearing. It fell off again later that
week so I fixed it good. I wrote a how-to using Jordan's pages as a template
and posted it a while back. I don't know if Jordan or anyone copied it up to
their sites yet, but it's been two months and I'm happy.

I see the rest of your questions have been answered satisfactorily.