Need your D relocated?

Hi all,
Does anybody need their DeLorean - or any car - driven up one-way from
Florida (Tampa Area) to New York (Poughkeepsie area)?

This may sound strange but I will be needing a one-way ride (I don't fly)
from FL to NY around the second week in January. I'm planning on renting a
car but thought I'd throw this offer out there.

If not does anybody know of a good place to post this kind of question?

I'm over 40 years old and haven't a mark on my license. I'll treat any car
very carefully - as if it were my own. Of course no charge.

References available.
Thanks,

Tony Pistachio
#10781 STSSTEEL