Re: [DML] Re: Cup Holder - ADVANCED

I do kind of like that configuration of the picture you sent me, looks tough to reach way over there though. I considered putting the holder on the console BEHIND the ashtray to be out of the way.
Of couse this is a little twist to get to, but at least it's secure.
Picture a race car driver.... as he twists and tunrs, shifting gears, he snatches a sip in the
straight away.... that's me.
I gotta have my tea.
- VB

[moderator snip]

Bob,
Take a look at this cup holder:
http://205.133.7.130/images/cupholder.jpg
(don't know who's car it is, just saw it and liked it)
More simple & practical than frame cut'n. Your beverage can sweat and drip
without fear of electrical wiring. Just a wet leg of the passenger ;-) I think
its better and cheeper than the "clip on" version.

I use the area between the seat and carpeted body of the car. Screw on 20oz-ers
are the best. Have to drive extra carefull when driving if a typical
lided-choke-n-chew cup is used.

You don't rest your arm on the console & ashtray area while driving?

Shannon Y
16506

[moderator snip]