Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 15:04:20 -0000
From: "videobob11" <videobob@xxxx>
Subject: Re: eyebrows
>I am willing to believe the warping is from heat, but I doubt it is
from the headlights, it is more likely from sitting in the sun next to
a hot radiator under it, with sun beaming on it slowly warping it over
time. I have considered taking one of these front peices and making
a hard fiberglass version.
Has anyone else ever thought of that?
Would anyone be interested in buying one if I made them?
I will look into it,....
- VB