From: content22207 [mailto:brobertson@xxxx]
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2003 11:52 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Re: Neverending Ignition Controversy

To answer your question first: yes, bridging DeLo resistors WILL
increase spark voltage. In fact DMC factory design starting relay does
that every time you turn the key. (That's what the relay next to them
is for).

Now my question: Why does my simple $30 ignition coil continue to
bother you so?

Are many *OTHER* DeLo owners reporting improved performance from
higher voltage coils. Why don't you ever flame them?

MSD, Pertronix, Mallory, Jacobs, and even Accel have built quite an
industry out of nothing but "nice high numbers on boxes" BTW.

Could point you towards just as many websites (vs books) that say I'm
right and you're wrong, but what would that accomplish -- we'd end up
right back here in original disagreement.

Let's agree one more time to disagree, then not waste any more bandwidth.

Bill Robertson

moderators@xxxx

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dmcnews