Re: [DML] Gullwing Option on New Lotus Elise...Can this work?

Re: [DML] Gullwing Option on New Lotus Elise...Can this work?

Its simply a gullwing top to ease ingress and egress. Its not supposed to be
a gullwing door design.

The strut compresses most of the way, then folds down.

Yes there is hardware, the same as the standard elise hardtop.

This is basically a standard elise hardtop with the small gulls in order to
give precious more room for tall people to lean in as they get in and out.

If you have further questions you can always email Tigga ( tigga , yes thats
his name,owns autostyle solutions)

Cheers
Jennifer
Lotus Elise Deposit holder #5 and #12 at Lotus of Atlanta