New poll about the Rule of 20

List,

I created a poll on yahoogroups' DMCNEWS page.
It asks you to add up all of your receipts including your car's purchase
price and all parts up to date, as well as a reasonable estimate for what it will
take to get your car to the standards of the poll.

the standard for the sake of a line in the sand is:
1. all updates/recalls done
2. 30K mile service done
3. car will pass emissions and get good gas milage
4. exterior is a 9/10
5. interior is a 9/10
6. all gauges, lights, systems, moving parts work as they should and
stainless and fascias are lined up properly.
7. car should be show-ready but not necessarily concours or perfect
8. should be up to a cross-country trip

please vote according to your total or for most people, a projected total of
how much $$$ it will take to meet these standards (which might be more than
some owners strive for, but i have to draw the line somewhere!!!)

Thanks! i will close the poll on the 25th of this month.

Andy