Re: stainless DMC license plate

"Most" of what I've seen (at least of eBay) are not made or stainless but a "stainless"
look abd are wafer thin. From a short distance they look reasonably nice but hold one
in your hand and it's very light and easy to crease / bend. I paid under $10 mfor mine
off eBay. Nice for the house / workshop but I'd get something more higher quality /
durable to put on the car.

Jeremy

[duplicate quote snipped by moderator]