Re: [DML] Re: Switched DeLo Grounds

The reason power is switched on American cars is because
there are gounds everywhere - the cars are steel bodied.
You switch power to simplify the wiring harness.

Grounds are switched on the DeLorean (and most other
non-steel vehicles) in order to simplify and cost-reduce
the wiring harness.

--
Mike