Re: [DML] :list of missing parts: Re: Parts missing/removed from my car

Re: [DML] :list of missing parts: Re: Parts missing/removed from my car at Jag Shop

You should be nominated for sainthood! 2 1/2 years? Are you kidding? Seems
to me he was using your D as his personal parts car. If what you are saying
about this shop is true, I'd be looking to get his head on a stick. His
Florida Better Business Bureau report says he has ignored numerous inquiries
to customer complaints. Forget about slander and libel suits from this guy.
They're idle threats.(not to mention very expensive to bring to court) The
last place the Jag Shop wants to be is in court. Trust me on this. Stop
addressing the matter in a public forum like the DML and get some proper
legal advice from competent counsel. I'm sure the owner of the Jag Shop
reads the DML (or at least he knows someone that does) and you are providing
him with the valuable information he will use against you. Remember the two
most important rules: Rule number one: Knowledge is Power.... The details
you provide on the DML will allow him to carefully formulate a defense
against you regardless of the truth. It's his word against yours.
Unfortunately you're allowing him the advantage of hearing your side first
so he can create a believable response in court. Rule number two: The Best
Word is the One Left Unsaid.... Never, EVER let the other guy know what your
thinking or planning. If you are going to take action against this guy, stop
talking about it and do it. If your information is accurate, this man has
done you a serious injustice and you should pursue the matter through legal
channels. Share the information with the DML only after the matter has been
adjudicated in a court of law. Believe what I am saying. I have been through
this before. Good luck.
Rustproof
Vin 1559