:list of missing parts: Re: Parts missing/removed from my car at Jag Sho

:list of missing parts: Re: Parts missing/removed from my car at Jag Shop

The car was in perfect mechanical condition when it was taken to the Jagshop. The car was there for body work. I have photographs and video footage of the car at the accident scene and after. Lets not forget the people who looked over the car at the repair facility and body shop. These people know what the condition was as the car was towed to the Jagshop from the body shop. The ONLY reason it went to the Jagshop was the promise of a lower repair cost becasue Dave had spare cars to take body parts from.

It took two and a half years and the Jagshop did not do any work to the car. I decided to pick it up and take it to another place. It was raining when I picked it up so I did not inspect the car till I arrived at the shop. I was shocked at what was missing. I called David at the Jagshop and he was as nice and friendly as always. Dave told me he must have forgotten to give me the parts and he had them in a storage truck. I said fine. He told me the car was not worth fixing and I should use it as a parts car. ( I cant even do that as someone took all the parts out of the car! ) I said I would still rather fix it. I spent the last 7 months attempting to get the parts till David finally told me he had thrown away all the parts and just said tuff luck. He said he will not give me a thing and he will charge me 4 years of storage (car was there 2.5 years) if I tried anything and hung up on me. I have not been able to get in contact with him and when I do he just hangs up
.

I really wanted to keep this private and handle this in a good way. I do not want to damage his business. This is after all how he lives. But I cannot allow this to slide by. This has and may happen to other people. Just take a look at what is missing from the car:

PARTS MISSING:

horn
power window switch
all relays and computers
everything from the electrical bay
transmission computer
small piece of plastic for key lock in door
hinge from engine cover
alternator and bracket
tool set
spare tire
luggage rack
everything from trunk
fuel pump and everything for it
both window switches
entire brake system
back bracket/cover for torsion bar
drivers side torsion bar
glove box
left and right turn signal lights from both sides of the front
molding from driver fender (fender stripped clean??)
passenger door handle
ac control switch
entire assembly for cooling fan and radiator
radiator (I know it was damaged, but want it still)
cooling fans

The driver side mirror was damaged at the Jagshop

plus what ever I may have missed....
--
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

http://corp.mail.com/careers