Fw: Florida

Anyone want to join me on a visit to the Jag Shop.................out of curiosity?

I'll be in Florida Dec 24 - Jan 15. I think it is in the Fort Lauderdale area, just off HWY # 75.
Regretfully, my car cannot join me, as it will be hibernating over the cold winter months, in a warm garage .

Marv.
# 17077
marv@xxxx