Re: [DML] biggest speaker possible in rear speaker holes -- VERY LONG!!!

Re: [DML] biggest speaker possible in rear speaker holes -- VERY LONG!!!

[MODERATOR NOTE: This is an extremely long post. With Kayo's permission I moved it to the tech archive of the www.dmcnews.com web page. Direct link isat the bottom of this post.]

------

I was hesitant about posting my experiences and my findings on this "thread."

Several months ago I post a thread asking if anyone had any experience with
McIntosh or Sinfoni amplifiers in a DeLorean. In short, there were only two
DeLorean owners who had responded. One person has asked me to post my "info"
regardless, as to share info. In short I did purchased the Sinfoni 120.4x
amp and I love it against many amps I had or heard and I have heard many
sound systems.... McIntosh amps are no slouch or losers and both of these
company's amps are not cheap and they are the best amongst others amps in the
industry.

www.sinfoni.com
www.mcintoshlabs.com
www.ampman.com/products/details.asp?id=™8

Anyway, I hope I can add some insights on this subject of "sound
reproduction" for it can be very subjective with controversy.

Continued at:

http://www.dmcnews.com/Techsection/audio_kayo.html