Re: [DML] BMW/Time Machine?

He may have emailed you privately about this, but it's one of our own list members, Travis Goodwin. His BTTF conversion is a temporary party trick... most of the time his car is bone stock.

Louie Golden
VIN 5252

--- Holler <thehauntfactory@xxxx> wrote:
Hey all,
I didn't make it to the Eurofest gathering at the BMW plant here in
S.C., but I heard today that for at least the second year running,
someone brought a DeLorean Time Machine to the show.
I know it wasn't me, so does anyone know who it was/is? Any info would
be fun and helpful.
Thanks!
Oliver Holler
10694 (Time-Car)