WARNING Re: Parts missing/removed from my car at Jag Shop

WARNING Re: Parts missing/removed from my car at Jag Shop

I would be careful what you say about the Jag Shop. It seems "fatboy",
aka Ed Bernstein, seems to have a special interest in what is said
about it. I received a rather nasty e-mail threatening to sue me, all
the other posters, and the moderators for slander. I don't mind
because I never slandered anyone. Some may mind only because of the
tone of the e-mail he sends. In any case he is trying to intimidate
anyone from saying ANYTHING about the Jag shop. I guess they have
something to hide otherwise they would try to settle this with the
injured parties as amicably as they could. I stand by my advice, if
the injured parties have a case they should make it with the State
agency that licenses the shop. If there is any merit to their side
then the State will coerce the shop into settling. If there is a
pattern of abuses then the State may see fit to remove their license
to operate. As for the DML, if you don't want fatboy to send you
intimidating e-mail then you shouldn't jump in with advice, he takes
it as slander against the "good reputation" of the Jag shop. In the
meantime if you have a Delorean and you need service you might want to
pick a different shop in the area until things work out. The origional
posters should keep us informed as to how this matter gets settled. A
reputation can be easily damaged, it is much harder to repair. The
posters should let us know if it is important to the Jag shop to
maintain a good reputation.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757