Re: [DML] Re: Larry Flint

I'm 32 and this is a pretty accurate statement. Most people, especially
under 30, don't remember the sensationalization of the cocaine trial in the
early '80s. Their only recognition of the car is of course, Back to the
Future. Regardless of any flux capacitor or cocaine jokes you may here from
some older people, when kids see the Delorean up close, they think it's the
coolest car ever made.